15 April 2014

Project 365

       I've been thinking about trying it again for a while now, but it's been so cold I knew I wouldn't make it past a week. I started one in April 2010 - I did really well and made it to day 292 and then my camera broke =/ of course... SO CLOSE! But anyways, I've been wanting to try again but either I was working wayy too much or it was winter and winter is a terrible time for me to start anything. So; now April is here and it's [supposed] to get warm eventually... so bam, I'm starting it today.

And so here is Day 1: sugar cookies 
we made for Izzy to take to school for her share day. 
Her's were actually frosted yellow with each kids initial piped onto it in blue =P

WISH ME LUCK!
                 Also; rather than posting every day - I'll just post once a week with that weeks photos! I'm so excited!
And; of course if you decide to try it yourself now or later; check out Project 365 Survival Guide - which I wrote while doing it the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment