08 February 2014

2014 Positivity Project

        I recently posted a journal on my deviantART page about depression, the powers of positive thinking and not being alone. After that I started thinking of ways we as people could help promote and spread positivity throughout the world and among our peers; with this I came up with a new project.
        Currently I am hosting the project through tumblr at 2014 Positivity Project and on deviantART collecting them in this folder. Maybe after some time if it grows enough I will branch it out to other media sites; but for now these two are all I'm doing... now a bit about the project:

The 5 W's

What? The whole point of this project is to spread positivity through photographing inspirational/positive/motivational/uplifting quotes written on paper
When? NOW! You can do one once a month, week, day or just once. However many times you want to do it! My goal is to collect 365 quotes by the end of 2014. If you do one let me know by commenting here, deviantART, tumblr or email me.
Why? To spread and promote positivity through inspiration and art.
Who? Everyone!
Where? Everywhere, Earth.


Other Info...

Do they have to be hand written? They can be typed, I suggest hand written because it adds a personal touch, but honestly as long as you're doing it that's totally fine with me.
What do I do with them? Other than posting it online for us to share; you can do whatever you want with the pieces of paper. I'm going to leave mine in random places for people [i.e. the library, school, work, stores, the park, etc.]

No comments:

Post a Comment