01 January 2014

2014 Resolutions

         I don't usually make new years resolutions since I don't believe the changing of a year will actually inspire me to change my life [for example; turning 20, that inspired me to start thinking & changing some things]. But anyhow; this year I decided to make a few resolutions... and here they go

Improve relationships and promote positivity in life [& "break-up" with anyone who brings only negativity]
De-clutter my life both physically, emotionally & mentally.
Work towards goals on my 101 things in 1,001 days project
Since my best friend is getting married this year; get in better shape so I can rock that dress even better
Improve my photography, complete my Glory-Be-Project & try new styles/medias
Be more regularly active on deviantART


101 things in 1,001 days
         101 things in 1,001 days is pretty simple; you make 101 goals to complete within 1,001 days [approx. 2.75 years] you can find out more by reading Day Zero Project [about]. I started mine the first of this year, which means it will end on the 28.September.2016. That amount of time is more realistic in changing my life than 1 year.
         I'm not gonna list all 1,001 one things but they range from things I want to do with with my kids, art, my life and other bits and pieces of dreams and aspirations.

My Goal in Life
         My ultimate life goal is simple; to find peace and happiness in every day and promote positivity in my childrens lives, my life and that of strangers. To be a good person and teach my children to be good people. I want simple things. I don't dream of greatness nor do I hope for a huge house on a lake. I just want to find my bliss and share it with my children & my love.

 If You're Reading This
Do you have any resolutions [for 2014 or otherwise]?
What would you consider your life goal to be?
Feel free to share any goals, beliefs or anything else ❤ I would love to hear your ideas, thoughts & goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment